\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, August 14, 2006

Role Reversal

It's always fun to wake up with good food waiting for you. That's how it is in my family. Dad cooks for all of us. He's also a mean cook. But since yesterday, there has been a role reversal.

Got a knock on my door and when I opened it, it was Mom. He told me that Dad fainted and was now sleeping upstairs. He also vomitted. Oh, man. I hate sickness.

Instantly, I became the designated cook. I walked to the nearest talipapa and bought some veggies and pork. I planned to cook sinigang for luncha. For dinner, it will be garlic shrimp (the way Kneel makes it).

I used to buy stuff from groceries. It's been awhile since I last visited a real market. Not much to choose from though. I'm not also sure if what I buy is fresh.

Monitored his health the whole day. I also prepared his snacks and coffee.

I hope he gets better soon. It ain't fun to see your dad sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home