\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sleeeep

Told peeps at work that I couldn't report today. My doctor advised me to take some rest. So that's what I did. Stayed in bed again. Watched tv and slept. Boring day.

I caught "Phantom of the Opera" on WOWOW. After the movie, they showed some people involved in the production. From actors, costumes, music, to stage design. Cool stuff.

While having dinner, I watched "Rockstar: Supernova". On Star World, they actually showed some clips in the mansion. After 30 minoots, it's performance night. You gotta watch Ryan's performance. It blew me away!

3 Comments:

Blogger weng said...

get well soon donnish! kelan kayo punta US? kita kits tayo ha :)

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get well soon don! :) good luck on your trip!

2:32 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

thank you, mga hija... sana nga matuloy na yun US trip ko... pinagdadasal ko talaga yun.

at sana eh gumaling na tong ubo ko... wala na kong lagnat.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home