\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, August 04, 2006

Some Silly Notes

Remember that I went home around 4:30 yesterday? I found out that the Fairview FX station was relocated at the back of our office building. Sweet!

Got home around 7. Was able to watch the elimination night of "Rockstar: Supernova". I was happy that Supernova requested Ryan to do the encore.

Didn't forget my face towel today. My cough is getting persistent. It's freakin' embarrassing.

Y'know that I hate roaches, right? Last night, I saw one crawling on my bathroom wall. Immediately, I grabbed a can of Raid. I just bought this nicely-scented version. I sprayed on the insect. I dunno what's freakin' wrong with cockroaches. It didn't die. It flew directly towards me. Fuck! I ran like a little girl. I grabbed an old can of Raid (the original version) and sprayed on it again and again and again. It stopped moving right away and with feet in the air, like a breakdancer in the middle of a stunt and the music suddenly stopped playin'.

7 Comments:

Blogger lala said...

baka lumalala pa lalo ang ubo mo dahil sa mga insecticide na yan. mag antibiotics ka na donish. at inom madaming tubig.

12:23 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

i just had Robitussin... na-s-suppress naman kahit konti pag-ubo ko... di na sunud-sunod =0(

excited na ko sa weekend. pahinga ulit

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consult your healthcare professional. Over-the-counter cough medicines may suppress the cough, but they won't cure the problem.

10:20 PM  
Blogger raz said...

oo nga don, pa-check-up ka na baka lumala pa yan at wag muna manigarilyo.

tawa ko ng tawa sa kwentong-ipis mo.. haha! nakak-relate ako. ang nagyari naman sa kin, lumipad towards me then dumapo sa can of Raid ko!!! syempre, naihagis ko and I ran out of the room while shouting "Pa!!! ipiiiis!!!" HAHA!!

1:57 AM  
Blogger beektur said...

'i ran like a little girl'. is there any other way you run? hehehe. labs, beektur.

10:57 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

the moral lesson is, don't buy the nicely-scented version. it doesn't kill right away. i think cino-condition pa yun ipis bago patayin... kunyari mabango pa sa umpisa... ayun, may chance pang lumipad at maghasik ng lagim.

9:08 AM  
Blogger raz said...

kaya pala.. try the red one, it's very effective. ;)

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home