\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sumpthin Fresh

Last Sunday, I tried the Extreme Hotshots from KFC. I thought it would be super spicy but unforch, it wasn't. A bit disappointed. I suggest they give the customers some spice powder so they could make it more spicy.

And that's what McDonald's did to their latest french fries offering: McShaker Fries. I think they used to have this years back. They have 2 flavors: chili cheese and sour cream. Tried the latter. The fries come in a big bag and a separate sachet of flavoring is given to you so you can do the shakin' yourself. 'twas otay especially for a hungry tummy. Will try the cheese next time.

I also visited the latest expansion of SM North Edsa called "The Block". Once you're inside, it will remind you of "Mall of Asia". Some shops will be open by October. But lemme warn the asthmatic peeps out there, it smells bad in there. The intense paint smell was too much for me. I had to leave the place immediately.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you're watching your diet now. Don't you know that one serving of french fries contains 4g saturated fat and 43g of carbs? (http://www.elook.org/nutrition/fastfood/5623.html). When you don't exercise and eat too much carbs, they turn into fat. And you don't want that. Better watch what you eat, bro.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home