\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Butter Bit Me Vol. 2

After taking a nap, I had coffee with mom and dad. No lights still. The rain stopped and it's a quiet evening.

Dad was carrying Butter. Mom fed Butter some siopao. Boy, this pup is a munching machine! I got Butter from Dad and Mom continued to feed her.

All of a sudden, I yelped. Butter bit me on my left wrist. She must've thought it's still siopao. Crap!

I immediately washed my hands. Told my parents that I need to seek medical help. Looked for a tricycle in the dark. I visited not just one but three clinics. They kept referring me to the next one. In short, they couldn't treat me. One even advised to wait for tomorrow. Fuck! I've been bit and you're asking me to wait?!

Felt helpless, I went home. I have to visit Makati Med first thing tomorrow and get my anti-rabies shot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That dog is pure evil. Don't wait til it bites you again. You have got to vaccinate that freaking dog real soon.

Now, run to the nearest hospital.
Rabies is an extremely dangerous virus disease of the brain and spinal cord. If left untreated in the human body it is always fatal. If you do not receive rabies injections, you will die. And to scare you more, no preventive vaccine is 100% effective.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home