\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, September 25, 2006

Come to Think of It

I was born PREMATURELY on this day, September 25th, around 1 pm... I was told that if I didn't come out of my mom's womb, we both wouldn't have made it. Thus, the name Salvador. My late aunt Feling gave me that name.

Mom was due in November, not September. So does that mean, I'm supposed to celebrate my actual birthday in November? =oP

Stayed inside an incubator for weeks or months (I dunno). I was also told that I was so little, I could fit into a small shoe box. I was also hairy. Didn't look like a baby at all.

Thank you to all the doctors who took care of me and my mom 33 years ago.

12 Comments:

Blogger tabel said...

Wow! Miracle baby ka pala. Happy 33rd Birthday Salvador!!!

Enjoy life! Mwah! Mwah!

2:21 PM  
Blogger lala said...

happy birthday donald :)

miss ka na namin. alagaan mo ang sarili mo dyan. love ya. mwa!

3:53 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

salamat po sa lahat ng greetings that i received today and kahit in advance pa...

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don! Happy Birthday pre!

5:18 PM  
Blogger Doths said...

wow! inspiring naman ng story mo. :) Happy birthday ulit Don! God bless and may you continue to be a blessing to others! :D

6:07 PM  
Blogger weng said...

Happy birthday Don. With inspiring stories lie great responsibilities. Hehehe ano daw?

8:53 PM  
Blogger raz said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Salvadorish Balanish! More to come!!

Muah!

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy 33rd birthday!

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Salvador! I love you pre :)

11:21 PM  
Blogger Chel said...

happy birthday ulit don! sana matupad and wish ko for u.. lam mo na yon :). ingat lagi. miss u! mwah!

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Knottydon. I didn't know you were a preemie. Have you always been Knotty by nature? Hey that sounds like a cool blog title - Knotty by Naure, isn't it? Teehee. Cheers, pal. :-)

10:26 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

And the comments keep pouring in... love you, guys!!!

"Knotty by Nature"... why didn't I think of that when I created my blog more than a year ago ;oP

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home