\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, September 15, 2006

Double 3s

Am turning double 3s (same as my waistline?) in 10 days. The plan is to sing the night away after a sumptuous dinner. I plan to hold it on a Friday night... three days before my actual birthday. So far, I've looked at IO KTV's package but unforch, they're very costly. Food is great there though. To address the food issue, Nikks suggested that we eat at Dampa. There's one in Macapagal.

As for the videoke, I'm thinking of going back to Platinum. The problem is, they don't have my ultra favorite songs. They only charge 500/hour for 20 people.

Now, the good news is, Mike is celebrating his birthday on the 26th. I need to talk to him. We might have a double celeb. I don't mind sharing the spotlight ;oP

4 Comments:

Blogger JHIEISMS said...

Happy birthday in advance! :)

8:55 PM  
Blogger beektur said...

your waistline is only 33? liar! :)

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a 33in waistline? oh c'mon! perhaps that's your goal, but i don't think that's your current measurement.

11:52 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

yep... in fact, i could still wear my Benetton jeans sized 32 that i bought 11 years ago. Ain't that wicked!

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home