\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Emmy's

Watched the Emmy's today. I know, a little too late, but I've got some video gaming to finish. Anyhoo, I love that Conan O'Brien was hosting this year's event.

When they showed the tribute to Aaron Spelling, I was surprised that some of the tv shows I used to watch when I was little were produced by this guy. From S.W.A.T, Starsky & Hutch, Hart to Hart, Charlie's Angels to Charmed, and of course, Beverly Hills 90210. I'll be talking about my favorite tv shows in a separate entry.

Am saddened by "Six Feet Under" not winning any awards.

Uhm, as for the winners, I'm delighted that "The Amazing Race" (a new one begins this September!), Jeremy Piven of "Entourage", and "24" won. Kieffer Sutherland is soooo deserving!

I wish our local show organizers are aware of how people in the US run their own shows. They're very strict with the show time. They play music when the winner has already reached the speech time limit. And the presentors are given good & entertaining spiels.

The reasons that I don't watch Philippine awards show are: (1) they are boring, (2) very predictable, and (3) they extend up to 5 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home