\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, September 01, 2006

First -Ber Shindig

Was able to use my second spa treatment at Suriya after work. It's been awhile since I last used it. When my evil twin sister, Joyish, visited the Philippines a few months ago, I availed of a Suriya membership. This is just my second massage session. 8 more treatments to go ;oP

Anyhoo, when I reached Suriya, I was the only male client. They gave me a nice plastic membership card and was guided to the locker room immediately. I undressed and put on a towel. I went inside the steam room. To pass the time, I sang while I was inside ;oP

After my sauna, I took a nice bath. The shower has a ginormous (got this term from Ari's assistant in "Entourage") showerhead. A must try.

I had my spot tension back massage. Oh my gawd, it was the best. She asked if the pressure was good enuff. Every nook and cranny of my back was kneaded. There was a part in the massage that the therapist jumped on my back and rode it. I have a joke but I won't go there ;oP

After 30 minoots or so, she bid goodbye. Enter my second therapist. She gave me the regular massage. Noticed that I wasn't asked my preferred oil scent. Actually, she didn't speak much. Her throat clearing wasn't a good sign either. I remember when a sick therapist massaged me at Mandala Spa in Bora. That's where I got my sickness that lasted till our company outing where I lost my voice. Crap!

I asked her if I could stay for awhile after my massage. I was feeling sleepy. She gave me 5 minoots. Stayed for 10 ;oP I drank some tea before dressing up.

Met Table and Nikks for dinner. We wanted to eat at Friday's but the place was packed. I checked out CPK. I even saw the housemates of Arlyn there eating. We dined there instead. We tried some Bacon with sumpthin-sumpthin salad and Chipotle (pronounced "shee-pot-lay") pizza. Nikks chose the blue cheese as the dressing for our salad.


When the food arrived, the blue cheese dressing was overpowering for me. Didn't like it much. Neither did Table. We let Nikks finished it. However, the pizza was goooooood. The cilantro and salsa on top was a good touch. The crust was chewy. Yummmmm...

After dinner, we proceeded to our favorite drinking place, Cena. Met Mike, Candy, Pao, and Earl. We waited quite awhile for a table. 'twas uncomfortably hot outside so when we got an indoor table, it was perfect. Unforch, the ambiance inside was not meant for peeps like us who are rowdy and loud and jologs. And we even got a round table!!! Poker time ;oP We spotted China Cojuangco eating with her boyfriend. Texted Joy and Aedner to join us.


Eventually, we were transferred to an outdoor table. We spotted Keanna Reeves from the infamous Pinoy Big Brother. I said ginormous earlier, I will say it once again. Other celebrity sightings include, Jennifer Sevilla, Amanda Page, and Diether Ocampo.


After finishing 6 frozen gin pomelos, we grooved it out at Ice Bar. No table for us tonight. We just danced the night away. Aedner, as usual, was the last man standing. This guy is like the Energizer bunny once a loud music starts.


The photos were taken using an N93. I haven't read the manual yet so forgive the different settings. Thanks to Kendz for the additional photos.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hanep mga piktyur ko! di mo man lang tinakpan ang mga dapat takpan. nakakahiya! sayang di ko maaninag boobs ni Keanna. hahaha! sarap tumawa! hehehe!

~nikki~

12:18 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

Ayos lang yan, Nikks... Gifted ka nga eh ;oP Nung nagbuhos ng boobs, isa ka sa nakasalo... si Keanna naman eh nag-overnight pa, kaya sumobra.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home