\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, September 28, 2006

More Gifts!


A) I love surprises and B) I love gifts. Yesterday, I got a yahoo message from Nikks. She told me that she'll give sumpthin to me. When I reached her cube, she's holding this pretty wicked shirt. Aedz was beside her. She told me that Aedz had a gift for me. I said, "really?" I looked around for teevee cameras. I thought I was being Punk'd. I asked again. Aedz apologized for the delay of his gift. Gave him a big smile. I wasn't expecting a gift from him. I tried it on and it fits ;oP Super, super thanks!!!

When I reached my cube, I saw my HSBC bill. Attached is a birthday card. When I looked inside, it says that I could avail of a free pica-pica platter at Sentro. TTOW!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home