\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, September 22, 2006

My Birthday Celeb in Advance


Instead of celebrating my birthday on Monday, I thought of having an advance party. Mama Butch, Candy, Pao, Nikks, Max, Ning, and I went with Tabel in her van. The group of Mike will join us later. I had no idea where Joy was so I just sent her a text message about the plan. Incidentally, Nikks was already tipsy from drinking too much wine at her cousin's birthday party at the Australian embassy.

It's my first time to eat at Dampa in Macapagal. Butch and I did the marketing. She did one helluva job bargaining for our meals. We got 2 jaws of tuna for 360 pesos, 2 kilos of shrimps and 2 kilos of squids for 920, and 4 kilos of crabs for 960. I learned a thing or two in "pamamalengke".

Tabel found Aling Tonya's as our eating place. A few minoots later, Joy & Franco arrived. And then the whole gang of Mike joined us: Jimmy, Rudy, Earl, Beng, Richie, Adrian, and Boy.

They served the shrimps first. One waiter even spilled our sinigang na sugpo. They don't offer free refill of soup. Crap! The problem is, the rice took quite a long time to be served. We kept asking for the damn rice! They also don't have Pepsi in large bottles so we ordered lotsa soda in can. The adobong pusit came next. Sweet but not spicy. Tuna came later. And lastly, the crabs. Oh man, I love having a feast!!!

Around 11, we finished our food ;oP I was worried for awhile that our food won't be enuff. Boy and Mike shared the bill with me. Yay!

We (Butch, Nikks, Joy, Tabel, Candy, and Max) continued the fun at Platinum. Doths & Aedner joined us later too. Max ordered this Korean wine called "soju". It was served with ice and cucumber.

We sang till 3 in the morning. Found a nice looking car in front of Platinum.

1 Comments:

Blogger yats said...

anong bday wish mo? ang dami mo namang friendships, grabe kakamiss ang dampa!

miss ka namin don. advance happy bday!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home