\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Playin' with the Newbies

For the past few months, I've been getting my groove back in pingpong. Stopped playin' for awhile ever since my old barkada left. Nikks encouraged me to play again. Sometimes we play in doubles and even triples!

Anyhoo, I played this time with some new guys: Annby, OJ, and Butch. Annby is a very good player. What's with these Chinese guys?! As for OJ, I dunno what's up with him. He has a very interesting service. Almost behind-the-back service. Now, with Butch... well, let's just say he comes close as to how I play. Not in the manner of playing but in cursing everytime we commit mistakes.

When I heard him cursed the first time, I looked at Nikks and we both laughed. He's funny.

Nikks and I won when we played against Butch and Annby. Butch and I won when we played against Nikks and OJ. But we lost when Nikks and Earl tag teamed. Crap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home