\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, September 04, 2006

Smell That Freakin Polluted Air

I forgot the last time I rode on an ordinary bus. Pollution here in the Philippines is krezy. But today, I got a taste of it. Remember that I only ride Fermina Express buses? Well, I reached Fairview at 9:20 today. Not bad. I waited for my bus and magically it appeared after a few minoots. I positioned myself at the back, adjusted the air vent, paid 35 bucks, and closed me eyes.

When the bus conductor shouted, "Philcoa!!!", the bus lost its aircondition. Fuck! I thought it would come back right away but I was wrong. The bus continued traveling without the cool air. I immediately open the window on my side and cursed.

When we reached Cubao, the aircondition came back. Thank you!

I thought that was the end of it. When we reached Boni, the aircondition was turned off again. Good thing, Ayala is just around the corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home