\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Some Like It Hung

I've got three things on my plate today. First, I gotta finish cleaning my refrigerator. Second, I need to inquire about Smart Wi-Fi service. And third, I need to do my month-long overdue laundry.

A week ago, I cleaned the outside of my refrigerator. Now, it's the inside's turn. Got rid of expired junk. Washed the interior with soap. Smells clean now.

Next, I worked on my dirty laundry. That took quite some time. First the gimmick clothes get washed, then the ordinary clothes, then the pants, then the undies & towels, and lastly, the blankets. Soooo many.

While that was happening, Dad called this boy to install my blinds. When I was at Cityland, the repairman took care of it in just minoots. When I saw the boy, I thought, this would take a loooooong time. I think he hasn't done anything like this before. I assisted him and after maybe 2 hours, the blinds were done. Whew! I noticed that the blinds accumulated some dust over the years so I took them out and washed them.

As a bonus, my Mona Lisa puzzle was hung finally. I forgot about my 2 other paintings but those can wait.

Spent already, I took a bath. Finished "Dungeon Siege 2: Broken World" before having dinner.

Will inquire about Smart Bro tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pare, there are TOO MANY complaints about Smart Bro, both in speed and in service.

Try looking into cable or DSL broadband. PLDT has it's downsides too. But at least you won't be stuck with certain times when the dial-up is faster than the broadband connection (as in the case of Smart).

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude your a fucking waste of life, look at you, in order for u to express yourself to the world, rather than just making friends like a normal person, you have to post all your personal shit online. now i was looking for butter on my pants, and your stupid chink face shows up, how depressing.... anyways so yea definately consider suicide whenever your ready, cuz i know the rest of the world cant wait for your ass to fucking croak.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home