\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Tuck It In

Dunno why bus passengers do this but everytime I ride on a bus, I seldom see one without a ticket tucked in somewhere. Sometimes, they put it near the window opener. From sheer boredom, I try to count the tucked tickets.

There's this one time when Joy, Ogz, and I went to Greenbelt 3 to watch a movie. I was the one holding our tickets. After inspection, we quickly searched for our seats. Without even thinking about it, I tucked the tickets in in one of the seat crevasses. Ogz and Joy saw what I did. We almost died laughing. I will never forget that experience.

Oh, when I took the photo, I was embarrassed to see a passenger staring at me strangely. Teehee...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA...naalala ko yon. tawa kami ng tawa ni joy. sabi namin "ano ba yan ang jologs. sinisingit yung ticket sa upuan. ang sosyal sosyal pa naman ng greenbelt3." hagalpak talaga kami sa kakatawa...

9:51 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

super classic na moment yun

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home