\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Turn Around, Bright Eyes

Woke up to the sound of pouring rain. Dad prepared me some fried rice, sunny-side up egg, and fried fish for brekky. Yummmy....

Left Bulacan at 8. When we reached Amparo, a few miles before my first destination, it began to rain like hell. Good thing, I brought my umbrella with me. I also bought some pan de sal for my friends at work.

The road leading to SM was flooded already. Couldn't see much outside the jeepney. The wiper suddenly stopped working too. Bad sign.

When we reached the North Fairview intersection, many vehicles were already turning 180 degrees. This is not good at all. Water everywhere. I thought the driver would tread the waters or look for another way but unforch this is the only way to civilization.

Informed the concerned people that I won't be able to report for work today. I don't wanna swim to work ;oP

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pan de sal! we'll eat that tom. initin na lang naten hihihi!

ingatz Donish! mwaahhh!

~nikki~

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sheesh, man. you seem to deal with so many horrible and UNFORCHunate experiences on your daily commute to work. why don't you just move to a place near where you work?

do yourself a favor; rent a place near your office, and save yourself plenty of time and effort.

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home