\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, September 18, 2006

Video Games Turned Movies

This weekend, I watched 2 movies related to PC gaming. First one was "Stay Alive". When you die in the game, you'll also die in real life the way you were killed in the video game. Sounds very silly but I've got nuthin to do so I watched it. Plus, the kid from "Malcolm in the Middle" stars in it. He's the only recognizable actor in the movie. The effects are kinda amateurish. Not recommended to watch at all.

The second one was "Silent Hill". Wasn't able to play the game so I had no expectations. The production design is great. "Boromir" is in the movie. Lotsa CGIs. Cool effects though.

Surprisingly, there's one character in the first movie that appears also in the second. If you remember the Stephen King movie, "Sleepwalkers", well, she's the mother there of the cat guy. The actress is Alice Krige.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home