\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, September 01, 2006

Wake Me Up When September Ends

It's the start of the -ber months. Can't wait to hear the first Christmas carol. Hmmm... might play one today.

It's my birthmonth too. That may be the reason why I'm such in a good mood today. I wore the Abercrombie & Fitch shirt that Ogz gave to me. That's one of my favorite brands. There's sumpthin about wearin' sumpthin new...

Wasn't late either. I was the last person that completed the passenger list in the FX today. Plus, the driver dropped me off at the back of our office building. That means, I didn't have to walk much ;oP

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

akala ko po ba gusto mo ng naglalakad kasi nakakapag-ehersisyo po kayo? ano ba po talaga? para po kasing lumalabas na you don't like walking. ;oP

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walking is good cardio workout for you. Don't you know that aside from having a healthy breakfast, you should do atleast a 30-minute cardio workout in the morning? You don't leave home without having breakfast, do you? For your information, eating breakfast in the morning gets your metabolism started. You should not skip breakfast and wait until mid-morning or afternoon to eat, your metabolism will run slower causing you to not burn any extra fat. Eating breakfast will help stop those cravings you may have later on in the day and along with working out in the morning, eating breakfast will also keep you energized throughout the day. I thought you might want to know. :-)

12:14 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

yep, i do love walking... i enjoy it especially when i'm listening to my fave songs. the only drawback of walking here in the Philippines is that the pollution sucks big time ;oP Eliminate that in the equation and I'm a happy knottydon

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home