\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, October 27, 2006

Boring Friday

Had an appointment with my dentist at 10 but I was still inside the bus so I texted my doctor and informed her that I plan to drop by around 11. A few minoots later, I got a call from Nikks. She and her son are on their way to the dentist but she didn't know where the office is located. I advised her to meet me at work.

It's her son's birthday today. Boyo's now aged 4 but he speaks like an adult already. He's pretty talkative too just like his mom. He's a fun kid to play with. When he screams, your ears would bleed ;oP

Called my dentist at work and asked if I could drop by at 11. The assistant told me that she has a client already and rescheduled us at 4:30. Crap!

Table, Butch, Aedner and I had our lunch at Sbarro. Not too many people were shopping though. Maybe because it's not payday yet. I only had 500++ bucks left. I ordered pizza and lasagna. Saw that they have Cali Ice so I ordered one. My lunch costs 350++. WTF!!!

Met the mother-son team afterwards. I also swapped my MagicSing Chip 4 with Table's Chip 7. I plan to study "Because of You" over the weekend.

Instead of having a Friday gimmick, I went home. No fuckin' money. Dad cooked a wicked paksiw na bangus. 'twas mucho delicioso!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home