\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Finding Ney-Mo

I may not be the luckiest person on the face of the earth but every now and then, the heaven smiles at me and pour me some mana ;oP

Barely a week ago, I was walking along EDSA and found a one-peso coin. No biggie. It's not everyday that you get to see a coin on the street, y'know. Then early this morning, after paying for my jeepney fare, a guy tapped me and pointed to a 5-peso coin beside me. I know for sure it's not mine but I accepted it.

This happened back in 2001 when I was in Virginia. I was sitting quietly inside a cab. Then I noticed a folded bill lying on the floor. I picked it up and to my surprise, it's 70 dollars!!!

I dunno what the rule is when you find moulah moolah in a public place. Finders keepers?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

>>moulah
Did you mean "moolah"

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home