\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Fourth

Drank my morning choco and left Bulacan around 7. When I boarded an FX in Fairview, I requested the driver to drop me off at Lacson st. After passing Quezon Ave, I kept reminding the driver about my request. After awhile, he pointed at the street sign. Sweet! Waited for a Divisoria bus and asked the conductor to drop me off at San Lazaro hospital.

It's Sunday and the place was deserted. I submitted my form at the registration area. The guy wrote down 1/4 on my sheet. Hmmm, I hope I could find somebody to share the payment.

I found someone requiring the other half for his shot. I made a decision to pay for his other half. It costs 572. I really, really hope I can find that 1/4 later.

Around 9, I got my 1/4 shot on my right arm. I was expecting another shot on my left but the nurse told me I was done ;oP She asked me if I wanted to donate what's left on my bottle. Told her that I'm gonna find someone to share it with.

It's already 10 and there's still no sign of that 1/4 person. Kept asking the registration guys and other people in the area. Oh well, I guess I have to give up. I was hungry and sleepy.

Just when I was about to leave, a woman walked in and registered. Found out she's my 1/4. Thank you, Lord! I informed her about my situation and advised her to just buy a syringe worth 8 bucks. After her purchase, she had her shot. She paid me 278. We then looked for a copying machine outside to photocopy my receipt. Afterwards, I thanked her and went home.

Can't believe it's my second to the last anti-rabies shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home