\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, October 13, 2006

Happy 6th!!!

One thing that I like about my company is that I get to organize stuff like parties and events. For this year, I helped in the anniversary party. We had a BINGO night, some funny games involving eating polvoron and whistlin, solving frustrating puzzles, bringing out petroleum jelly, and acting out movies like "There's Something About Mary" where one lady contestant actually performed the "masturbation" scene of Ben Stiller ;oP

We started the party around 6. We had one final game (Pinoy Henyo) so other teams could catch up. The game was about asking the right questions about a mystery word.
The first contestant was OJ. 'twas hilarious. He kept asking questions like "sinasaksak ba 'to sa katawan?", "nilulunok ba 'to?", "may protina?", etc. Other team's representatives were Earl, James, Mike, and Sherwin. We thought there's a pattern on the guessing contestants... Team 2 composed of Kendz, K, Sherwin, Bimbs, Patty, and Alwyn won overall. They got a trophy for their teamwork.

Anyhoo, the food was great but it was already cold when we started eating. We had chicken (courtesy of DPM), pizza, BBQs, pichi-pichi, pancit, and spaghetti.

After dinner, we started the videoke session. Max, along with Nikks and Butchikik, bought some booze. I played with Nikks' son, Oyo. Since he like cars, I let him drive my office chair. He screamed in glee.

There was a lot of singing, drinking and dancing. Most people got hammered, including Beng, K, and Max. 'twas fun watching the drunken peeps. Beng kept on shouting, "Everybody cut Buttercup!". She's actually singing "Footloose". Max did some crazy muscle flexing. He reminded me of Croc Hunter/Hulk Hogan ;oP

As for me, I'm on medication so I avoided drinking anything with alcohol ;oP But I wasn't 100% successful. The whole time I have this mug of coke, otay? At some point when I sipped it, I tasted rhum. Somebody freakin' spiked my drink. I threw the drink right away.

Butchikik, Nikks and I had a soul-bearing moment before we called it a night.

1 Comments:

Blogger lala said...

uy happy anniv enterworks kong mahal. nakaka miss ang mga parties haay

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home