\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, October 20, 2006

Knottydon, VIP!!!

Got a strange call from The Peninsula Manila today. The guy that I talked to introduced himself as Robert Sumpthin-sumpthin (real name withheld). According to him, I was selected as a VIP member of their hotel.

Here's what I will get for a year (starting today till November 2007):

- complimentary meals, as long as I bring 2 friends that will pay (e.g. if our meal amounts to 3K, we will only pay 2K)

- complimentary use of pool, gym and sauna

- a discounted rate for their Superior room. It normally costs 10,600 (comes with free brekky) and I can get it for only 2,750 pesos. Sweet!!!

- gift cheque worth 500

- free cake on me birthday

I need to pay them 6,500 for their annual fee and that's it. I can avail of their services ASAP.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont tell me nagbayad ka ng 6500? di mo naman masusulit yan kasi pupunta ka na states.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home