\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Team Duquevens

Am now updated in "Grey's Anatomy". Just finished watching the fourth episode of Season 3.

I was telling my friends that I'm in Team Izzie-Denny. I love watching them together. Unforch, their love affair was shortlived.

I love the way the 5 interns worked together as a team finally in the last season ender.

Of course, I cried like a baby when they put the dog to sleep. What's the name of the dog again?

Everytime I watch Addison Montgomery (Kate Walsh), she reminds me of Marcia Cross (Bree Van de Kamp of "Desperate Housewives"). The red hair really does it for me. Oh, her biggest consolation for joining the cast is Sloan (Eric Dane). Such an eye candy for the ladies ;oP

As for Meredith, well, she's a bi-atch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. McSteamy is v. steamy.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home