\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Till I Met You, the Movie

Watched the movie last night with my friends, Nikks, Joyish, and Butchikik. Didn't get to see some portions because we came in late. We reached the part where Luisa (Regine) was being introduced to the hacienda peeps...

My favorite scene was the drinking portion. Robin's laugh was infectious. The moviegoers were laughing with him ;oP

I thought that there would be lotsa intense kissing scenes. But didn't see that in the movie. I dunno if they cut it because there were kids watching...

When Gabriel went back to Sr. Manuel and Luisa was left crying alone in the bus, many thought that it's gonna be a sad ending. But after a few seconds, the movie had a continuation. I wish they had prolonged the gap. I prefer the sad ending though.

In the last scene where Luisa was looking for Gabriel in the mall, a fan couldn't help taking a photo of Regine using her cellphone camera. Why didn't the director stop this?

I'd definitely go see the film again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home