\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Want your Mineral Water with JC?

Requested Dad to cook tinola today. I asked that he put sili leaves instead of the usual malunggay. It tasted better. The dish was kinda oily though. He told me that it's chicken fat. Anyhoo, one of these days, I'll show him my own version.

After lunch, I, along with our kid neighbor, Allen, went to Robinsons Mall to do some grocery. I already swore that I'd never do grocery at SM Fairview because of the mass of people. I love grocery shopping because it helps me relax. Felt the opposite when I tried to shop at SM. I wonder how people could survive such battle.

Around 4, I was done with grocery. We ate first at ChowKing before checking out the movies. I was planning to watch "Till I Met You" again because I wasn't able to see the first part but when I found out that "World Trade Center" was now being shown, I bought my tickets for the latter. A DeLuxe seat costs 91 only. Cheap-o!

An ole-looking Nicholas Cage and Michael Peña (love him in "Crash") star in this very touching Oliver Stone film. Two actors, Jude Ciccolella (Mike) and Roger Cross (Curtis), I recognized are from "24". I thought they would show scenes like the plane crash from the POV of the people inside the building or the collapse itself. I guess the main focus of the movie was about the two actors and their families. Still, I had goosebumps while watching. There's this scene where they showed JC holding a bottle of mineral water. Not sure if that's necessary. But I heard that Peña's character really had such vision. Oh well....

Watched the "8th Plague" before my shuteye. A waste of time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home