\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

An Apaul a Day

An old friend dropped by yesterday at the office. She's been gone for four years. Her name is Apaul. I gave her a good tight hug to welcome her ;oP

Ogz had to do some errand so we had our dinner/break at Tapa King. Apaul missed the food here. She had Tapa King plus a side order of tapa. She gave her egg to Butch. I had Tapa Queen as usual. We plan to eat at Sentro later so I reserved a space for that. Nikks & Ogz shared their meal. We had a very interesting and hairy conversation at Tapa King.


At Sentro, we were joined by Table, Aedner and Joyish. We teased Table and Aedz the whole night. For dinner, we ordered the house specialty, sinigang na corned beef, and tofu sisig. Joyish also ordered some tasty cheese balls.


Apaul treated us for some free desserts: lemon meringue torte (my fave), some coffee thingie (joy & ogz), creme brulee (aedz & tabs), cheesecake (nikks & butch), and halu-halo for herself.


After our sumptuous dinner, we continued the fun at Red Box. It's been a while since we last visited a videoke bar. It was quite an experience to be singing my favorite songs again. Ogz and I did our infamous duets, "Used to Be" and "The Prayer". Table and I sang "Last Night of the World" and "Call Me", Nikks and I delivered "I Can", and I was happy to see "Till I Met You" in the list so I sang it too. We finished our concert around 1 pm.


Before heading home, we had our endless photo ops at Greenbelt. We were a bit embarrassed because there were still people around the area ;oP We didn't care where we took our photos: in the park, along the walkway, and even inside the elevator. Am excited to post some of 'em here. Watch out!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home