\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Bond, Blond Bond

Last night, I went to watch the latest Bond film with my friend, BJ. Don't ask me, that's his actual name. Anyhoo, if you haven't seen the film yet, proceed to my other entries.

I thought the movie is divided into three parts: Action-Drama-Action. The first major scene was when Bond was chasing this "Spiderman" guy who can leap buildings like crazy--found out later that the guy is Sebastien Foucan, a co-founder of Parkour. 'twas an adrenaline rush. Noticed right away that when bullets rained on Bond, he hardly flinched. Now, that's my freakin' secret agent!

As for the Bond ladies, the lady (Eva Green) that Bond fell in love with wasn't as hot as the other woman, Solange (Caterina Murino).

I like how they showed Bond in a tux looking at himself on the bathroom mirror. He can really be suave in a suit. He's also smoldering in his skimpy bathing suits. I guess, the ladies dig that ;oP

I really love the raw fight scenes. You can see that Bond is getting cuts and bruises unlike the previous versions. But my favorite was the scene where Bond was revived by his leading lady. 'twas funny.

What I don't like about the film is the ending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home