\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Dinner with Cath

Ogz and I went to Italiannis last night for dinner. Cathy and Sym were supposed to join us later. Since we're there first, we checked out the menu right away and ordered their appetizer platter, some mango with grapes salad, and their classic pizza. We were kinda hesitant to order the pizza because it doesn't look appetizing at all. I ordered an apple shake for my drink. Sheena was our table attendant for the night. While waiting for our food, we had some of the complimentary bread.


After a few minoots, Cath arrived. She was just in time because food was then served. The calamari in the appetizer platter was good. They also have this stuffed mushroom that is also tasty and delish.


'twas bad that we ate almost all of the free bread. I was already full when the salad was served. The pizza was good also but I only had 2 slices.


After dinner, we briefly watched Side A performing their signature songs at Greenbelt 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home