\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, November 27, 2006

For the Boys (Part Deux)

If you're in a tight budget and you wanna give someone a classic guy gift, well, I found a section in Rustan's, G4, called Discovery.

I found some nice money clips that are perfect for the budget conscious. They have 4 different designs to choose from. One has a horseshoe design. One has got leather in it. I got my friend a nice one with an interesting ball design.

Aside from clips, you can also find in the shop some nice desktop accessories and kitchen gadgets (a doglover bottle opener is sumpthing I wanna get for the holidays). Wish upon a star!

Continued my shopping at CK. For the boxer briefs fans out there, they have one priced at 1250. Sumpthin to wear for "special" occasions ;oP


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home