\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

For the Boys

After my FEU visit yesterday, Allen and I proceeded (I walked very slowly) to SM Fairview. I went first to the Forex section to have my 100 bucks exchanged. The counterlady asked for my ID. I showed her my EA card and my gold credit card ('cause those were the only cards I brought with me). Apparently, I have to have a valid ID. That sucks big time.

So we looked for somebody who could exchange the money for us. Since Allen goes to school nearby, he sometimes see familiar faces in the crowd. After awhile, he saw a girl named April with her friend. I let Allen do the talking. She smiled and agreed to do us a favor.

As soon as I got my money, I asked them what their plan is. April told me that they wanted to eat at McDonald's. I told them that we could eat together and it's my treat ;oP

After our snacks, I thanked April for the last time and proceeded to my shopping.

Recently, I just discovered this boxer briefs from Bench Body. If you remember the commercial where this model named Andrew Woolf gets his head shaved, he was wearing this camouflage boxer briefs in it. I bought and tried one and it was ultra comfortable. If you plan to give your boyfriend or just a guy friend sumpthing for Christmas/birthday, get one. It only costs 329.75. I don't mind getting a new one for Christmas too *wink* *wink* (XL for me)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nagbebench ka na dati di ka nagbebench ah.
nagbibrief ka na dati di ka
nagbibrief ah.

6:43 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

actually the last time i bought a Bench tee was back in high school... such a freakin' long time ago. i've come full circle. i'm now scouting for good stuff for less ;oP

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home