\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, November 24, 2006

Krispy Kreme Delight

I was absent last Monday, the day my officemate's (Joyce) friend will bring some Krispy Kreme as part of its initial promotion. Bummer! I was really x3 looking forward to tasting this donut again.

But luck is on my side because when I reported for work yesterday, my good friend, Nikks, informed that I have a box of Krispy Kreme inside the refrigerator. Oh my gawd!!! I was sooo happy. I grabbed one for my brekky ;oP Mouth-watering indeed....

Around 3, I received a call from Nikks. A couple of friends wanted to have some donuts. I asked Joyce if she still has some more. Unforch, she plans to give 'em to her own friends. Anyhoo, I got two from my own box and gave 'em away.

Then it's Table's birthday yesterday so, as a gift, I gave her a piece too.

Remember that luck is still on my side? Well, before Joyce went home, she gave me another box!!! Sweet!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home