\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Peace of Mind, Part Two

Woke up at 8. Brushed my teeth, prepared our hot water, and took a shower. Left the place around 10. I asked the guys to find this place where I could buy Angel cookies. I've been craving for this for some time now. These cookies are made of leftover hosts. One caretaker told us that there's a nearby Good Shepherd convent and that's where we could buy these yummy cookies.


At the convent's pasalubong shop, I bought one first so the guys could taste it. Not sure if they all bought but they liked it ;oP Bought some goodies for my family back home. It's my Daddy's birthday today (November 18th).

After reaching Makati, we had our late lunch at Inasal. Bid goodbye to our good friend, Apaul. I'll surely miss her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi donnish, pagkasaya-saya naman ng mga gimik nyo.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home