\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, November 25, 2006

A Quiet Friday Night

Since 3 of our friends are celebrating their birthdays next week, the barkada decided not to have a gimmick last night. Instead, Joyish, Nikks and I went out with 2 of the most interesting guys at work: OJ and Anbby (I still get confused whether it's double N or double B). Destination: Pier One @ the Fort.


We didn't mind the traffic going there because OJ entertained us with his impersonations of Mama Ricky Reyes. I also kidded Joyish and Anbby 'cause they look good together ;oP

Anbby ordered kangkong with garlic, sisig, sizzling tokwa't baboy, and pork sinigang. After ordering our food, I noticed that it was all pork. Oh well....


The boys ordered beers (got myself some Cali Ice, what do you expect?!). After 2 rounds, we left the place. Before going home, Joy and OJ bought some GoNuts donuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home