\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Team Ozzy

Last night, I did a Survivor: Cook Islands marathon. When Candice and Jonathan abandoned their Aitu tribemates, I was like, "oh my god!" The team of Ozzy, Yul, Sundra and Betty was so kawawa. But when the four-member team won challenge after challenge, I was super happy. I just love the underdogs. I also became an instant Ozzy fan. He reminds me so much of Ethan. He swims like a fish. He climbs trees like a monkey. Would love to have him in my team anytime. Well, as long as he doesn't get cocky.

I think Sundra is beautiful. Candice is also a beauty but I don't like how she plays the game.

And Yul could definitely win the million bucks. It's quite interesting that he didn't keep having the idol a secret. Not sure if that will be his demise.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oo nga ang galing ng team nila kahit 4 na lang sila. yul is very competitive. si parvati maganda din. :)

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home