\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Crazy Christmas Eve 2006

Last Christmas, we celebrated the Noche Buena separately: Kuya and family in Bora while the three of us (mom, dad and me) had it in Bulacan. This time, it's different. We're complete.

Dad didn't have time to cook so we just bought chicken from KFC (I requested Kuya to buy the original recipe 'cause spicy food is a no-no for me now), palabok and chocolate marjolaine from Red Ribbon.

After our late dinner, I brought out the MagicSing and all hell broke loose. Lance and Fiona love to sing too! Lance sang "Somewhere Out There". Fiona mimicked her bro. She could carry a tune sometimes ;oP

Before calling it a night, I played with Lance and Fiona. She has this kitchen playset. I asked her to cook chicken adobo for all three of us. I asked Lance to do the dishes after. Then we imaginary slept (all three of us snored playfully), woke up, and took a bath (I asked Lance to wash my hair). Fiona cooked sinigang this time. Lance did the dishes again. It's already getting late so I instructed them to finish our playtime.

I got my last Christmas gift from Lance & Fiona. A Bora muscle shirt ;oP

1 Comments:

Blogger knottydon said...

merry christmas din po! sobrang patok yun chocolates na bigay mo dito... gustung-gusto nina lance at fiona ;oP

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home