\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, December 08, 2006

Dreadlocks No Mo'

After lunch today, I and Nikks went to SM to buy some birthday cards and costumes for our party this Monday. Since there wasn't any animal costumes in Toy Kingdom, I just decided to buy some felt paper and I'll make my own costume this weekend.

For some weeks now, I've been thinking about cutting my dreadlocks off. 2 years and 9 months is enuff, knottydon thinks. Every time I see someone with very short hair, I get jealous. I wanna feel my scalp again ;oP

So Nikks and I proceeded to Bench Fix salon. Nikks asked if there's an available stylist. The people there thought she'd be the client but when she pointed to me, the attendant informed us that they can schedule us at 3:30. Can't wait that long.

Next stop was Crispin Britanico Salon, the place where I had my hair colored last year. They asked if I wanted to have an ordinary stylist (180 bucks) or a senior one (360). I wanted someone good to fix my hair so I opted for the latter. I recognized my stylist, Lita Glory, because she was the one who did my hair.


Before Lita cut my first dreadlock strand, I made sure that I recorded it. Y'know, this is a freakin' Kodak moment for me ;oP


After a few minoots, they're gone. I'm left with short hair with lotsa sticky wax so 2 stylists began combing it. I now look like Guy Sebastian. Then they shampooed my hair and put some hot oil. One stylist began massaging my scalp and back and it's the best I've had in years!!!

Then Lita came back to cut and style my hair. I'm happy with the results ;oP Nikks also had her hair done. She now sports a more edgy style!

When I came back to work, Candy shrieked. She couldn't believe her eyes. Joy also screamed. Many were shocked. Teehee.... Somebody commented that I look really young "daw".

2 Comments:

Blogger itsme_apaul said...

i like ur dreds before cause it shows ur personality, fun fun fun fun party type of guy... although the fro heheh is a lil bit snubbish type on u .. i think that new do makes u ten to 15 years younger hehehe... u look like a baby.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uy don! new look! :) mukha ka ngang mas bata :)

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home