\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Friday Feast

When Kendz suggested that we had dinner at Friday's last night, it sounds very enticing. It's been quite awhile since I last had dinner there. Table and Nikks completed the group.


Kendz ordered Chix Fingers (for kids), Nikks and Table shared their cheese sticks and Caesar's, and I had half back ribs.


While waiting for our food, we had fun talking about the "others": a waiter/waitress, a couple of the same sex and a family joined by the nanny.

The ribs was quite tasty. Shared it with my 3 ladies =oP I ordered java rice to go with it instead of the usual fries. I don't like sticky consistency though. I also requested for the coleslaw since it was missing when the meal arrived.


After dinner, I told my friends that the dessert is on me. We ordered some choco eruption (not available unforch), banana split pie (recommended), and some choco pecan thingie (warning: choking hazard).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home