\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Holy Kettle and Prison Break

First tasted this delish popcorn when Joyish brought some at work. Once you've eaten one or two popcorn, it would be sooo hard to resist. Unlike the usual popcorn, this "Holy Kettle Corn" ain't greasy nor salty. In fact, it's a bit sweet... but not too sweet like those caramel-coated thingies. It doesn't have MSG too. Sweet!!! If you haven't tasted one, then go buy one today. It's sooo worth it. But lemme warn you, there's another brand called "Kettle Corn". Don't be fooled.

On my way home to Bulacan, I bought 2 big bags for meself and 2 small bags for mom and dad. I wanna enjoy my "Prison Break" marathon biting on these munchies.

Speaking of "Prison Break", I've just started the first season. My friends, who are fans of the show, have been convincing me to jump on the bandwagon. According to Ken, it's like the first season of "24". One work mate has even tried watching the whole season one in just one weekend. Whoa! Right now, I'm really enjoying it.


I like that the setting is in Chicago. I miss that city so much. As for the characters, I like the funny "Sucre" (Amaury Nolasco). I think "T-Bag" (Robert Knepper) is creepy. The Doc's (Sarah Wayne Callies) cute when she smiles ;oP

My favorite episode, to date, would have to be episode 6 of Season 1. It was intense and exciting. It's about time that we get to see Dominic Purcell's character in action. All those muscles must be put to good use ;oP That law of elasticity involving the devil was cool. What happened to Marilyn, the cat?

Kudos to the director for the wonderful execution of this 2-part episode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home