\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, December 16, 2006

It Comes and Goes

Moulah, that is. We got our salary today around noon yesterday. I went to the bank with some friends and withdrew my money. Afterwards, we went to Sanry's, GB1, to exchange 'em. The rate was 49.50 pesos to a dollar. Not bad.

Late lunch at Chicken Bacolod. I had pecho and some garlic rice.

Attended my class on JSP. It's a fun topic compared to the confusing one yesterday on Cookies. Finished my exercises today ;oP

Afterwards, I went to HSBC to pay for my credit cards. Friends who have borrowed money in the past gave me their payments today, so that was good.


Dinner at Cena with Joyish, Nikks, Ogz, Ken and Beng. We had paella, calamares, beef salpicao, and some fish that I didn't even taste. For dessert, we had a warm Toblerone cheesecake and some choco cake.


Before going to Platinum for a night of singing, they had GinPo. Nikks also recognized a PBA player named Ritualo. A photo op for her.

I miss singing so bad. I sang "In Love with You", "Hanggang Ngayon" and "I Want to Spend my Lifetime Loving You" with Ogz. I also sang "If You're Not the One", "Bukas Sana" and "Di Na Nag-iisa" solo. We finished our videoke session at 2 am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home