\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Mission: Donkey Ears and Tail

I prepared my materials: felt paper, glue, scotch tape, pair of scissors, pencil, ruler, headband, crayons, newspaper and leftover Krispy Kreme boxes.

Cut my ear template first on an old newspaper. I then traced it onto the Krispy Kreme box. I looked for coupon bond but couldn't find one. I grabbed an old Bench paper bag and cut it into strips. This would serve as my fur. Glued the gray felt paper onto both sides of my cardboard, put some newspaper stuffing inside, glued the fur, and colored the center with brown and black. Secured the ears onto a headband I found lying inside the house. Voila! My donkey ears are done ;oP

Next, the tail. Hmmmm... how do I create one? Looked at the newspaper and suddenly got an idea. I twisted it and covered it with the gray felt paper. As for the tail bush, I got some brown felt paper and cut it into strips.

I really enjoyed creating my donkey costume. Watching a lot of Art Attack helped, me thinks. Am pretty sure I won't get any award on this but I give myself props for being so freakin' creative ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home