\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, December 29, 2006

One Last Shot

I made sure that I took some painkillers and antibiotics before leaving Bulacan around 7:30 am. Couldn't find an airconditioned bus going to Quiapo so I lowered my standards. I asked the conductor to let me know if it's Lacson st. already. I kept on forgetting where it was located.

When I reached the hospital around 9, there was only a handful of patients in the reception area. I submitted my form and got my request sheet for a 1/4th dosage of PCEC. Shortly after, 3 patients approached and requested me to join their team. The whole med costs 1160 (including the syringes). I only paid 290 for my share ;oP

Got my final shot and bid goodbye to the other patients.

I can't believe I'm finally done with my anti-rabies shots. I can now start drinking again. On New Year's Eve, I'm gonna be drinking red wine to start the year right. Speaking of wines, special thanks to Table for her Christmas gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home