\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Shelita's Visit

Around 11, I got a message from Chel that she's waiting at the Starbucks near the office. Told her that I'd meet her before I head upstairs.

Chel looks good. She gained a few pounds which suits her ;oP I asked her to drop by the office first before we had lunch. I'm pretty sure that people would be surprised to see her. I gave her a tour in the office, not forgetting to visit Mims'. Mims kidded her that she's a "Dona" now.

Anyhoo, we had lunch at Sentro. She didn't wanna eat at Recipes anymore 'cause it was where we celebrated her despedida. We were joined by Pasaway, Razul, Ogz, Joe and Rene. I ordered some pica-pica platter, sinigang corned beef, and boneless crispy pata.

She told us that Beng (one of our friends) was left home alone. I told her that maybe Beng's already staring at the ceiling and twirling her locks ;oP Beng's planning to visit Manila next year. Yay!!!

We asked Chel about the Aussie culture and if she misses Pinoy food. She shared with us her experience with the English spelling adjustment (organization is spelled with an "s" and not a "z") and the weird pronunciation of words.

Chel gave us some souvenirs from Australia featuring some Aussie landmarks. I got first Sydney Opera House but when she told us that she has a kangaroo, I made a switch ;oP

She also showed the Aussie currency. It looks pretty cool with a transparent section.

Too bad we don't have a souvenir photo with her 'cause my phone died.

Around 2, we parted ways. She told us that she's joining us at Liliw next week ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home