\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, December 18, 2006

A Tail of Two Cities

Woke up with a strange feeling down there. My butt hurts. After doing a Number 2, I noticed a lump sticking out. WTF! Could it be? I'm developing a tail! How strange!!! Last night, I saw a man walking strangely. I told my friend about it. He said that the man might have hemorrhoids. I laughed so hard. I guess karma bit me hard this time.

Went to Makati Med and have it checked. The lady doctor interviewed me. I didn't tell her about my karma situation though. I told her that the previous night, I carried some heavy stuff. She told me that she's gonna inspect it. Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!!! I declined but she told me that she'd be gentle. Oh man!!!

After the prodding, she gave me some medicines to buy. Funny that she didn't give me anything for the hemorrhoids. Antibiotics plus some meds for anti-dehydration.

Got a text message that Shell's gonna visit us tomorrow. Yay!!! Can't wait to see her.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

di ba don na alala ko pa nung nag pa physical tayo sa eworks 2002 or 2003 ba yun me almoranas ka na? bakit di gumagaling di ka na umiinom ng beer and di ka naman everyday kumakain nang maanghang..baka sobrang tigas ng poo poo mo..

kisses with almonds hehehe

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

inakupo. tingin ko nasa kinakain mo yan e. may history ka na pala nyan dapat ingat sa kinakain. damihan mo food na ma-fiber and take lots of water. huwag mo hintayin na lumama yan.

"God helps those who help themselves."

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home