\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Two Books in One

Finished two books this month. One is called "The Penultimate Peril", the second to last installment in "A Series of Unfortunate Events" by Lemony Snicket. My good friend, Lala, who's visiting for the holidays has brought me a copy of "The End". Anetski bought it for me ;oP It's one of those hard-to-find books here in Manila. I'm really happy that I'll get my copy soon.

The second book is Stephen King's "The Dark Tower". I've been reading this thick novel for the past 2 years. I dunno why it took me such a long time to finish it. Maybe because I didn't want the adventure of Roland, the Gunslinger, to finish... What's that old adage again? Be careful what you wish for.... If you've finished the 7-book saga too, you'll catch my drift ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home