\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

First Time Ever

It's Poker Night once more but this time, we just held it at the pantry. Before joining my friends, Allan and I looked for a place to eat. Found Tapa King (thanks to Beng). We also discovered a cigarette stall selling cheap brands. At the mall, the price of Gudang is like 85. They sell it for only 65 bucks. Sweet!!!

For our first game, Nikks, Mark, Ogz, Beng, Allan and I played. I was the first player eliminated. Crap! Nikks was winning too. During the game, I was thinking about beginner's luck. True enuff, Allan won the first round.

Second game, more people joined. Mark & Allan didn't play anymore. Philip, Mike, Boy and Earl joined the gang. So 8 players, this time.

During the first round, Philip was so aggressive. He kept on raising. Since it was already getting late, I was the first to go "all in". Boy followed suit. Philip joked that after this round, Earl would most likely be the second placer since almost all of the chips of the other players were brought to the table and Earl folded.

The moment of truth, people showed their cards. Two players got 2 pairs but their highest was lower than mine. In short, I won. What an exciting game!


One by one, the players surrendered their chips to me. I was really getting good cards. This hasn't happened to me before....

Last round, Earl and I battled it off. Knottydon wins. Yay! I was so happy that night ;oP

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to burst your bubble but I think you have to read this one.
----
Heavy lifting or a chronic cough from asthma, *smoking* or any chronic lung disease causes hemorrhoids because of increased intraabdominal pressure. This increased pressure is just like straining at stool in that the pressure obstructs the flow of blood through the veins causing them to swell. Obesity can also cause an increased intraabdominal pressure just by the weight of the abdominal wall. It is associated also with hemorrhoids.
---
Piece of advise - "Listen to your body."

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home