\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Going Mahogany Brown

When I cut my dreads off, all the previously hidden white hair has sprung to life. My friends suggested that I had my hair colored. The problem is, what color to choose? I was seriously planning to dye it white. But when Nikks and I visited David's Salon, I finally decided to go for brown... mahogany brown.

So after our foot spa sessions yesterday, I told Nikks that I will also get a new hair color. I asked her to pick a color. She wanted me to try lavender brown or mahogany. I opted for the latter.

My hairstylist named Bong directed his assistant to color my hair. He also wanted to cut my hair. I told him that I'm planning to grow my hair long. He insisted to give me a haircut to give body to my lifeless hair. Oh well, I gave in.

So this assistant started to dye my hair. It felt fine at first but then it started to itch a bit. I have a high tolerance with pain so I didn't cry.

After thirty minoots or so, my hair was shampooed and conditioned. Then Bong cut my hair. He styled it while Nikks was making sure I didn't ruin it. I also bought a hair wax for my new hairstyle.

Table picked us up later and we went to MoA. It's been awhile since we last dined at Pizza Hut Bistro. I suggested that we eat there tonight. Unforch, when we asked for our all-time faves: BBQ ribs and Sausage Rigatoni, the waiter informed us that they don't serve rigatoni anymore. Whhhhhhhhhhaaaattt?!!! We couldn't believe it. We asked why. Apparently, not too many people like the food. Un-freakin'-believable!!!

We still ordered the ribs but we paired it with a bacon-topped pasta. Ain't the same. We also noticed that the kiwi-banana-strawberry smoothie wasn't served in a tall glass anymore. And the servings got smaller. WTF! This might be the last time I visit the Bistro.
We walked around the mall after dinner. When the shops flashed their closed signs, we decided to go back to the office and met Ogz. We continued the fun at Nikks' house. Unforch, we forgot to bring the poker set. We just watched an unbearably boring movie, "The Covenant", while eating on corned beef, sinigang, green peas, and chips.

Around 2 am, we called it a night. Spent the night on the couch. Quite a nice upgrade from sleeping on my office chair ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home