\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Illustration Friday: Super Hero

It's been awhile since I last created an illo for Illo:Friday. I miss using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. For this week's entry, I decided not to draw a human figure. Am not really good at that anyhoo ;oP

When I saw my own laundry at home, I got inspired to do this. The most demanding section of this illo is the actual hamper. I did an actual weave of the lines in order for me to simulate a realistic hamper. Then I played around as to whose dirty clothes I was gonna put in there. Can you enumerate the owners of these shmelly laundry?

I give props to the person who does the laundry for our superheroes ;oP

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, ah smart and funny take on the topic! As an inveterate single I subscribe your point of view
;)

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, this is very clever! Nice job!

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home