\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Krispy Kreme - Can't Get Enuff

Today, I craved for the melts-in-your-mouth goodness of Krispy Kreme. I thought of visiting the main branch at the Fort after my Suriya visit. But while inside the steam room of Suriya, I thought of trying out the second branch at MegaMall. One advantage is that I don't need to hail a cab (I can save moulah). Also, I wanna see how the other shop looks like.

After my bath, I had my brunch at Yoshinoya. Then, I boarded the MRT. Visited SM MegaMall. It's been awhile since I last shopped there. I asked the guards where the Krispy Kreme is located. They advised me to go to the ground floor of Building B.

After a brief walk, I found the shop. I noticed that not too many people are buying here. That's actually good for me. No long lines at all. Ordered 2 dozens of my donuts. I asked the counterlady if they still give out free donuts. She said, "yes". She handed me a warm donut. Delish!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home