\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

L1 VISA Case Approved

It's back to work for me. Left Bulacan around 6:30 in the morning. Reached the Makati office at 8:26. Sweet!!! That means, I can leave early tonight too ;oP

After brekky with Nikks, Joyish & Kendz, I checked my e-mail. Got a message from JC. My L1- VISA case has been approved... finally! Thank God!!! The best news ever!

I also got the book given to me by Anetski. On my way home tonight, I'll be reading the 13th volume of "A Series of Unfortunate Events". Super dooper thanks!!!

There's an article about my hairstyle In our newsletter. Unforch, I cannot republish the story about me but I'll post here my ever-changing hairstyle:


1 Comments:

Blogger knottydon said...

eh kasi naman nakalagay sa sulat:

"Donish,

here's your book

from annette"

thank you sa inyong dalawa nina lala ;oP

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home